GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Tombow Object Red Rollerball Pen
The Tombow Pencil Co. was founded in 1913 in Shinshiro-City, Japan and has a long tradition of innovation in creating design writing instruments. Ruthless efficiency and environmental standards guide Tombow as they combine appearance and practicality to create a perfect harmony.
The Tombow Object is 'A Tombow At First Sight' producing a vivid black line. The features you will notice in this pen are:
- Symmetrical design whether the cap is on or off - the form of harmony!
- Black clip and complimentary black band around body
- Metallic Colour barrel
- Cap and Barrel made of aluminium
- Sturdy Clip made of steel
- Ergonomic grip design of ABS plastic
- Relatively thick and smooth torpedo shaped barrel
- Packaged in tin case
- Lightweight and very strong design, thanks to Aluminium construction
- Uses a water-based pigment ink which is safe for use on documents
- Easy to refill with either a Black or Blue LP05 Tombow refill
- INK COLOUR: Black
- REFILLING MECHANISM: Easy to refill with either a Black or Blue LP05 Tombow refill
- LENGTH: 135mm
- WEIGHT: 22g
- POINT SIZE: 0.7mm
- MATERIALS: Aluminium / Steel / ABS Plastic
- SOURCE: Made in Japan
TAGS:50, black ink, col, japan, patented, pens, professional, red, rollerball, tombow
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: