GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Lamy Safari Ballpoint Pen - Transparent
Established in 1930, Lamy is a classic German design brand. The Lamy 2000 pen is considered such a fine example of 20th Century design, it permanently rests in New York's Museum of Modern Art.
Another classic Lamy design, the Safari ballpoint pen is a high-quality everyday writing instrument. Lightweight yet substantial, it is made with sturdy ABS plastic, with a flexible clip of shiny chrome.
As always, quality is at the forefront of every Lamy design. Easily refillable and reliably sturdy, the Safari is a great example of their combination of craftsmanship and cutting edge design to create uniquely contemporary writing instruments.
In a striking red shell, the Lamy Safari is available in a great range of colours. Comes with LAMY giant refill M 16 black cartridge.
What You'll Notice...
- High quality push button mechanism
- Astoundingly reliable - a classic everyday pen for it's neverfail consistency
- Nearly indestructible - you can jump on it, throw it and mistreat it without consequence!
- Flexible Chrome clip
- Ergonomic design helps proper writing technique
- INK COLOUR: Black
- REFILLING MECHANISM: Easy refill with a Lamy M16
- LENGTH: 138mm
- WEIGHT: 16g
- TIP SIZE: 1mm
- MATERIALS: Sturdy Plastic / Chrome
- SOURCE: Made in Germany
- DESIGNER: Wolfgang Fabian
TAGS:50, ballpoint, black ink, col, germany, lamy, patented, pens, personal, professional, safari
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: