GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Kaweco Calligraphy Pen Writing Set - Black
Kaweco pens are appreciated worldwide by writing cognoscenti for their amazing quality and are made in Germany to this day, just as they were when the company was established in 1883.
Calligraphy is derived from the Greek words meaning beautiful or expressive writing and the Kaweco Calligraphy Pen Writing Set is everything you need to make your writing more beautiful than ever! It contains the amazing Classic Sport fountain pen fitted with a calligraphy nib (1.1mm). Also included are 3 easy-to-interchange nibs in different widths (1.5mm, 1.9mm, 2.3mm). These nibs are not 'rounded' like conventional nibs. They are 'oblique' nibs and the way they are cut gives you narrow vertical lines and broad horizontal lines.
This is how calligraphers produce the expressive, beautiful writing that they do! That, and practice! Also included is a handy 'How to' booklet to get you started. There are 2 packs (12 cartridges) of black Kaweco fountain pen ink and three protective rubber nib holders to transport the nibs.
The calligraphy pen writing set comes in a padded gift box and is an excellent gift for the budding or curious calligrapher!
- PEN SIZE: 10.5cm long with cap on. 13.3cm long with cap 'posted'
- STYLE: Calligraphy Pen
- CONTAINS: 1 Pen / 4 Nibs / 2 Packs of Ink / How to Booklet / Padded Gift Box
- NIB: Stainless Steel with iridium tip. Oblique Design. Widths: 1.1mm / 1.5mm / 1.9mm / 2.3mm
- REFILLS: Standard international ink cartridges, such as J Herbin or Kaweco brand cartridges
- MATERIALS: ABS Plastic Barrel. Stainless Steel Nib.
- SOURCE: Made in Germany, since 1883.
TAGS:100, bk, black, fountain, germany, kaweco, pens
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: