GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Fisher Space Pen - Bullet - Brass
Made in the USA since 1953, Fisher Space Pens are revolutionary, technologically amazing and astronomically reliable! Literally!
Developed using a new ballpoint pen ink refill that has never been improved upon, Fisher Space pens can write under water, in extreme heat, in freezing cold, upside down, on any angle, in outer space and will last several rounds through a washing machine, an aeroplane and any other situation you could find yourself in! To say nothing of how great they write in normal everyday circumstances.
The Bullet is a design icon - on display at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC - and was first developed in 1948. When closed, Bullet Space Pens are the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox - only 9.5cm. When open it's a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument, 13.5cm long with the cap 'posted' on the barrel.
Made of all brass with a lacquer finish, the bullet is the original compact reliable writing instrument and remains unmatched for quality.
Fisher Space pens have been on board all manned Space flights (both USA and Russian) since 1969. Grab one today - you never know where life will take you next! - for a comfy, reliable writing experience!
- INK: Black
- REFILL: Easily Refilled with Fisher SPR4 Pressurised Ballpoint Pen Refill
- TIP: 0.7mm
- STYLE: Ballpoint pen with patented pressurised refill
- FEATURES: Writes Upside down, under water, in freezing cold, over grease and in outer space! / On board all manned space flights since 1969. / Packaged in black box/case
- MATERIALS: Brass
- SOURCE: Made in Nevada, USA
- Read about the Fisher Space Pen story at our brand page
- Grab the perfect notebook to use with your Space Pen!
- Sign up to our Mailing list for more great news about innovative stationery!
- Love this Colour? Shop by Colour!
TAGS:100, ballpoint, fisher, gd, gold, pens, professional, travel, usa
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: