GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Barbara Wiggins Safari - Leather Journal - A5 (15x21cm) - Spots Yellow SALE 50% OFF!
Barbara Wiggins Designs was founded in 1983, with a studio overlooking Deptford Creek, in South East London. An idyllic setting in which to design and create leather and stationery items based on hand crafted techniques, using only the highest quality natural materials.
The Safari collection combines the colours of Africa and modern couture with traditional leather craftsmanship. It is visually stunning and feels beautiful to hold, with a combination of gloss- and natural-finish leather.
This journal features beautiful blank ivory paper stock. There are 120 pages (240 sheets) and it is a real joy to open and write in!
- MATERIALS: Genuine Leather, Paper
- PAGES: 120 leaves (240 sheets)
- PAPER: blank, cream
- SIZE: 148mm x 210mm (A5)
- SOURCE: London, UK
- FEATURES: Handmade in London / Uses only Natural materials / Embossed Leather Cover
- Read about Barbara Wiggins Design here - handmade in London, UK.
- Check out our other great Journals and Albums here
- Do you need a high quality pen to match your leather journal?
- Love this Colour? Shop by Colour!
TAGS:albums, barbara wiggins, handmade, leather, medium, safari, uk, yellow
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: