GET ORGANISED with a super stylish Delfonics 2013 Diary!
Barbara Wiggins Itallian Classic - Leather Journal - B6 (13x18cm)
A classic journal design, executed faultlessly and perfect as a gift for others or yourself, handmade in London, UK, by Barbara Wiggins Designs. Featuring 120 leaves of high quality, blank cream paper stock and a genuine leather cover with enclosing tie.
Simply the best leather journal that we at NoteMaker have seen and can give our highest recommendation to. The aroma and feel is evidence of the premium quality, natural materials used and hand crafted, artisan skill.
Founded in 1983, Barbara's studio is located overlooking Deptford Creek, in South East London, an idyllic setting which allows her to design and create leather and stationery items based on hand crafted techniques, using only the highest quality natural materials.
- MATERIALS: Genuine Leather, Paper
- PAGES: 120 leaves (240 sheets)
- SIZE: 125mm x 175mm
- SOURCE: London, UK
- FEATURES: Handmade in London / Uses only Natural materials
- Read about Barbara Wiggins Design here - handmade in London, UK.
- Check out our other great Journals and Albums here
- Do you need a fountain pen to match your leather journal?
- Field Notes Blog is always keeping up to date with new stationery and leather items - check it out!
- Would you like further product information? Feel free to contact us!
TAGS:albums, barbara wiggins, black, brown, handmade, italianclassic, leather, medium, uk
SHARE WITH FRIENDS: