Rollerball Pens use a liquid- or gel-based ink, so they produce lovely, vivid lines and super smooth writing. Just remember:
• Keep the cap on to prevent the tip from drying up or leaking. You'll never have to 'scratch-start' again.
• Rollerballs might leak if you take them on a plane. Just remember to keep the cap on and store/carry them in an upright position. If they are sharing space with precious things, its safest to store them in a sealed plastic bag.
• Rollerballs may occasionally smudge depending on how you write so just be careful and get to know your pen!
• Write on really nice paper. If you use poor quality paper, small fibres can accumulate on the tip, making ugly blobs and clogging the tip. Liquid ink may also 'bleed' or 'feather' on poor quality paper. Grab some Rhodia paper and you'll be fine!
• Rollerball refills can dry up and go 'out of date' so write regularly or keep a good reserve of refills. Check out notemaker.com.au/myrollerball
to pick up a refill.